Who we are
At VICTUS Networks we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding technology that connects people and empowering our shareholders to compete successfully in the converged market.
We operate in a fast-paced industry and in a continuously changing environment. Our deep technical expertise is a differentiator; we simply can’t deliver for our shareholders without exceptional people in place to deliver exceptional work. We believe its our people that make the difference and who make Victus the success it is today. We hire people with the right attitude and qualities to build and operate networks for the benefit of our shareholders, who are also our customers.
In return, we enable our teams to shine and grow as professionals through fair reward, stimulating work and a flexible and collaborative environment.
Network Design & Engineering
- Design and Engineering of our shareholders Radio, Access and Backhaul Transport Networks, including the implementation of deep network sharing to both rural and urban environment
- Manage Radio network coverage, frequency and capacity planning as well as the continuous optimization of standalone and shared networks
- Execute radio and transport network design and development of the common and standalone network of the two operators
- Define specifications for network implementation activities, order the equipment, execute pilot and prototype testing and documents procedures for installation and configuration of network equipment
- Manage the acquisition, licensing, retention and construction activities for standalone and shared network of our shareholders
- Deliver EMF studies, in line with local legislation and Lead Electromagnetic Radiation Measurement Laboratory
- Execute civil and technical site infrastructure deployment / de-installation activities
- Manage energy, fuel and passive infrastructure planning
Network Operations & Maintenance
- Operate and maintain our shareholders Radio, Access and Backhaul Transport Networks
- 24h*7d network surveillance as well as the Tier 1 and Tier 2 network and service management
- Incident, problem and change management as well as field network operation, partner management and technical customer support activities
- Execute Software and hardware updates / upgrades and carry out ongoing re-configuration as well as implementation of network equipment and RAN services